Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finally Fed Up!

Welcome to the Dr. Dornski Show. This blog will contain my rantings, opinions, images, sounds, etc. on a wide range of subjects to include: Politics, Religion, Art, Literature, Film, Television, Video Games, Music, Current Events and anything or anyone else that may inspire or annoy me.

With the world as it is today, I am Finally Fed Up!! I'm tired of yelling at the tv set. Sitting on the back bench. "I'm mad as hell... and I'm not gonna take it any more!" If you're old enough, you may recognize that phrase. If not...look it up.

A bit about me. I am classically trained in Architecture, Industrial Design, Music Theory and Composition. I was born and raised in Chicago and have lived in Southern California since 1982.
I came of age during the "Age of Aquarius" (look it up), and was tear gassed during the 1968 DNC. After spending a significant amount of time in Art, Theater and Music, I got married, had kids and moved my family out to LA where I continued my career in Motion Pictures, Music and the like. In future, I may expand on this bit, but for now it's a begining.


-dski

P.S.

I'll try and keep it relatively clean, but you never know. Passion and Fury sometimes rule. Like, Carnivores Rule. So much for you methane producing vegans.




No comments:

Post a Comment